Wednesday 7 September 2016

Look After Your Teeth free worksheet

Hi, are you a teacher of very young children, or do you have little ones at home and you want to reinforce the notion that kids should look after their teeth, or they will get cavities and rotten teeth? Why not use the free sheet attached.

Print and have your kids cut and paste the pictures under the correct picture. It is pretty self explanatory. Have fun. This activity should take about 15 to 20 minutes with 5 year olds and that's
without coloring in.

Click on the link and it will take you to my shop for the freebie. Oh, and hopefully you'll take a sneaky look at my other products, fall in love with them and buy them. Ha, te he he.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...