Tuesday 13 June 2017

I have been working on this cute set of the BFG for a few days now and finally have it ready to post here and on the Teachers Pay Teachers site.

I read the book with students  last year and they loved the book. I thought why not add a set to TPT, infact the interesting thing is I noticed one other set, which was great too. But I thought why not add another set for interest.

I made another set of Matilda the other day and put that up in my store, and also made a digital pack of Matilda on Teachers Pay Teachers as well. We did a study of Matilda and we loved it. I just wish I had thought to put the pack together earlier for the study.

Oh well you live and learn.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...