Monday 26 June 2017

$1.00 Newsletter Editable Templates for the Classroom

Woop, woop! I have just created these cute Newsletter Templates which are editable. These are already formatted in WORD so are ready to open and write in you text. I have also included the same sets in png format. This allows teachers and administrators to insert into Power Point and edit there if that is what they prefer.

What I like about these, is that the are organic and raw which remind me of school children anyway. These aren't your slick willy templates, but are perfect for that classroom teacher who loves to share information wih their students and their families.

I am really looking forward to making more editable templates and the mind is going round and round with ideas. If you have any great ideas, be sure to pop them in the comments section below.

Love ya later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...