Sunday 25 June 2017

$1.00 Worksheet Templates Unique and Original- So Fun to Do

Hey guys, for some reason I have an obsession with putting together interesting worksheets, so I've put some together in my shop Fun Creatives. I love hand drawn frames so I purchased some and also made some of my own and inserted them to make worksheet templates for sale in my shop.

I have also put together a set of blank task card templates which are very versitile and fun to use. I can't wait to use them myself.

More, more, more, I'm getting obsessed with making more. Keep tuned to my shop peeps as I'll be adding more!




Oh and not forgetting the new task card templates!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...