Monday 2 October 2017

Anicent Greece Clip Art

I love Greek Theatre and especially the ancient theatre including masks, and the playrights. I've included a number of great Greek clips here which can be used in a variety of ways.

I have taught Greek Theatre including comedy to adult students and had a ball filming them in short scenes. This was one of my favorite things to do.

I also had a great Anicent Greece Book and flicked through it and found some great inspirational images in which I have included here in my own interpretation.

Hope you enjoy checking out Fun Creatives.

Do come back for more ideas and fun.
Ancient Greek Clip Art



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...